Author Topic: FREE READ: Critical Mass  (Read 8489 times)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
FREE READ: Critical Mass
« on: July 28, 2011, 09:41:16 AM »
BECOME a subscription member for as little as $3/month.  Click to find out more
It is vey exciting to have football back. The lockout sucked, making this year's offseason more painful. 49ersParadise.com did our best to keep you informed all offseason, and have geared up our coverage already for the coming season.  Adding the Extra Points to our Paradise Press was just one of several enhancements made to provide better coverage and we plan to further enhance this and other sections. UNFORTUNATELY, the lockout hurt our site too - we lost some subscription members this offseason, and did not replace them with new ones as is normally the case. As such we are about 10 subscription members short of where we need to be for a critical mass of long term sustainability of the site. Thanks to some generous additional donations this winter we have been able to survive, but I am asking you to strongly consider becoming a subscription member of the site - click here.  It is an easy process and the extra access to original content, to participating in the forum, and for some ad removal are well worth it. There are packages that fit any budget, as little as $3 a month can make a huge difference. Most of us can afford one less coffee in a month and really that is all I would request of you to help 49ersParadise.com have a sustainable future.  If you have any questions, or need help with the process I am more than willing to assist to make it as easy as possible.

Thank you to all those who have supported and will support 49ersParadise.com in this way.
I look forward to some new (and old) faces around here!
Bryan
PS - interested in writing for us? let me know writerswanted@49ersparadise.com
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:12:26 AM by Bryan_Admin »
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi